We are committed to making our website accessible and inclusive. Anything posted to our website after 1/1/2022 should be accessible. Should you find something that is before that date or is not accessible, let us know, and we will fix it.
Our accessibility efforts are ongoing, and our website team implements continuous improvements over time. We test for accessibility as new content is posted and remediate our findings as needed. Additionally, we test the website weekly and remediate our findings as needed.
Our Approach to Accessibility
- Our HTML is coded to be accessible and support screen readers and assistive technology.
- Our design provides enough contrast between text and its background so that it can be read by most people.
Audio & Video files
- Live events will include closed captioning.
- Transcripts, captioning, and/or audio descriptions if needed will be made available as soon as they are ready for non-live events.
While the company prepares its press releases and SEC filings, they go through a third party before they become available to the public on our website. To the extent possible, we use technology to make third-party content accessible when we post it to the website. We also test third-party content and manually remediate anything needed starting as soon as it has been made public.
- Many of our SEC filings like the form 3, 4 & 5 filings are accessible when they are posted.
- Some filings will link to their accessible versions which will be at the top of the page.
- For the remainder of the filings, we will begin remediating them as soon as they become available.
- Most press releases are accessible when they are posted. After testing and as needed, we will remediate them as soon as they become available.
Is something not accessible?
If you find something that is not accessible, please let us know, and we will make it accessible. You can submit your request here.